A blog by Joe Caponi about beers and wines, particularly those from Long Island, along with a variety of other comments. This blog was primarily active from 2002-2006, when I was making it out to more wineries and brewpubs!


WanderingRock Home
Site Feed

My other links:
My ChannelWeb Blog
My LinkedIn Profile
My Facebook Page



 

Archives
<< current




 



 





 







 
wine blog, beer blog



Wandering Rock
 
 
Rumsfeld on Britain:

"If these terrorists thought they could intimidate the people of a great nation, they picked the wrong people and the wrong nation. For generations, tyrants, fascists, and terrorists have sought to carry out their violent designs upon the British people only to founder upon its unrelenting shores.
Before long, I suspect that those responsible for these acts will encounter British steel. "

I hope he's right...

Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:29 PM | Link

 
This page is powered by Blogger.