A blog by Joe Caponi about beers and wines, particularly those from Long Island, along with a variety of other comments. This blog was primarily active from 2002-2006, when I was making it out to more wineries and brewpubs!


WanderingRock Home
Site Feed

My other links:
My ChannelWeb Blog
My LinkedIn Profile
My Facebook Page



 

Archives
<< current




 



 





 







 
wine blog, beer blog



Wandering Rock
 
 
Greensboro, Deleware Trip
Went to Greensboro last weekend for my folks' 50th Anniversary!
We had a great dinner with family and friends at Cooper's Ale House, where I enjoyed Carolina Beer's Cottonwood Pumpkin Ale most of the evening, recommended by my brother-in-law.
Also had a chance to stop in at Natty Greene's downtown for a late lunch one day -- a very good variety of brews -- Eliz got a sampler with about 10 different beers!
On the drive back home, I realized a beer lover's dream by having dinner with Eliz and the kids at the famous Dogfish Head in Rehoboth Beach, DE. We had the RealBeer.com top beer - Dogfish's 90 Minute IPA - along their 60 Minute, Shelter Pale Ale, Raison De Etre, Indian Brown, and Chickory Stout. Good dinner, too.

Saturday, February 25, 2006 3:07 PM | Link

 
This page is powered by Blogger.